• Neighboring companies: Raytheon, Target.com, Amazon, Hudbay, University of Arizona Tech Parks, TuSimple, IBM, La Costena Manufacturing, Port of Tucson, AirLiquide, and United Healthcare
• Preliminary site plans and renderings in hand
• Less than .5 mile from I-10
• Survey and Phase One Environmental in hand
• City of Tucson Industrial zoning
• Zoned for cannabis cultivation
• Flat terrain
• Electric, gas, water, and sewer at the lot line
• Frontage on Old Vail Road
Vail is a quickly growing industrial and tech market with quick access to I-10, I-19 and the new announcement of the Sonoran Corridor which connects I-19 to Rita Road at I-10, the same exit for Sunbelt Industrial. TuSimple recently built proving grounds and an engineering campus less than a half mile from Sunbelt Industrial and the Target.com Distribution Center is less than a half mile as well. Sunbelt Industrial is surrounded by UA Tech Parks, IBM, Raytheon, Target Distribution, TuSimple, Amazon, the Port of Tucson, Becton Dickson, Hudbay, Tetakwai, and two new cannabis cultivators.
Electric, water, sewer, gas and telecommunications are at the lot line, a survey and phase 1 are in hand, and the parcel is already zoned I-1 and I-2 which makes this parcel shovel ready for distributors, manufacturers and cannabis cultivators. This is a prime shovel ready site for mid-large scale industrial users in the Southwest region.
Contact Max Fisher for more information.
Click below to download the brochure
Max Fisher, Industrial Properties Broker